Missouri S&T has identified Advanced Manufacturing as one of its four signature areas. You can expect to work with faculty who are nationally and internationally recognized for their work in Additive Manufacturing, 3D printing, CAD/CAM, and manufacturing automation.
The Manufacturing Engineering program offered at Missouri University of Science and Technology has an interdisciplinary curriculum and state-of-the-art facilities related to manufacturing processes, product design, materials, and management.
Manufacturing engineers play a vital role in the marketplace and the goods we use everyday.
From designing, integrating and improving manufacturing systems and processes, you will work with industrial and commercial designers to refine product and process designs in order to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Computers and technology
- Food processing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureResearch Fields
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Materials and Structures
- Micro/Nano Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Priority Application Deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering View 263 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- A submitted online application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges and universities attended. All unofficial copies of transcripts and scores can be uploaded to your online application for S&T to review. Upon arrival on campus, you must request that an official copy of your transcript(s) to be sent to us directly from your previous university’s registrar's office and all official scores reported directly from the respective testing agency. Once we receive the official documents, we will verify them. If there are any discrepancies between the unofficial documents you submitted, Missouri S&T will withdraw your admission and you will not be allowed to apply to S&T in the future.
- A statement of purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International23520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23520 USD per year during 12 months.
National22170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22170 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Missouri City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.