The objective of the Conflict Management and Resolution graduate degree from University of North Carolina Wilmington is to give graduates the knowledge and skill set to assess, interpret and, manage conflict in contemporary and diverse domestic or international organizational and inter-organizational settings.
- Students will gain an understanding of the theoretical and practical processes involved with effectively negotiating and advocating in domestic or international settings and dealing with crises in several situations.
- Conflict Management Theory
- Decision Making and Negotiation
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution Practicum
- Intercultural Dispute Resolution
- National and International Security
- Individual and Organizational Problem Solving and Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 190 other Masters in International Development in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record in any field with an overall GPA of 3.00, or a "B" average, or the equivalent professional experience.
- In addition to admission to UNCW Graduate School, admission requirements include: Copy of official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate)
- A 500-word essay on the applicants goal in pursuing graduate work in conflict management and resolution
- Three recommendations from individuals in professionally relevant fields
- Resume Recommendation forms are provided with application
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 24 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.