The educational objectives of the Master of Science program in Architectural Engineering at University of Miami are to produce graduates whom:
- Have advanced technical knowledge in at least one specialty area of Architectural Engineering
- Have advanced capability to apply knowledge to engineering problems
MissionThe mission of the Department of Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering is to:
- Provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate education in civil, architectural, and environmental engineering that will prepare graduates for professional careers and a lifetime of learning;
- Conduct high-quality research that will advance the body of knowledge and improve the quality of human life; and
- Serve the engineering profession and society through active involvement in professional organizations and contribution of professional expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Mechanics
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Advanced Design of Concrete Structures
- Advanced Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
- Design of Masonry Structures
- Timber Structural Systems
- Water Resources Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 344 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Excellent performance in all coursework and certificate programs (traditionally cumulative gpa > 3.0)
- Competitive scores on the GRE General Test (verbal plus quantitative traditionally > 300)
- Comprehensive letters of recommendation
- Acceptable scores on TOEFL or ILETS exams (English proficiency exams for international students only)
International36540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36540 USD per year during 12 months.
National36540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36540 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.