The Exercise Physiology - Strength and Conditioning - Fitness Entrepreneurship program from University of Miami emphasizes practice-based instruction promoting proficiency in cutting edge programming and implementation; including practical requirements in functional and corrective exercises, advanced strength training, Olympic weight lifting, speed, agility and quickness training, as well as training for competitive endurance sports. Coursework is performed in the University of Miami’s athletic facilities and qualified students will have the opportunity to work directly with our NCAA Division I athletes and coaches.
Those who have completed the UM undergraduate major in Exercise Physiology or Athletic Training, may apply for the one year accelerated Masters degree in Strength and Conditioning/Fitness Entrepreneurship. This program can be completed in two semesters. Students entering the University from another school may complete the program in a one-year intensive program or a traditional two year track.
To produce knowledge and prepare the next generation of leaders, researchers, and agents of change and well-being in education and the community.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Systemic Exercise Physiology
- Cellular Exercise Physiology
- Laboratory Techniques in Functional Evaluation of Skeletal Muscle,Laboratory Experiences in Systemic Exercise Physiology
- Principles of Exercise Assessment: Cardiovascular
- Exercise Prescription/Assessment Laboratory
- Methods in Biomechanical Analysis
- Neurophysiology in Exercise Science
- Research Methods in Kinesiology and Sport Sciences
- Quantitative Methods I or General Linear Modeling
- Special Project or KINXXX: Graduate Elective and Comprehensive Exam
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducational Psychology View 259 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Request one official transcript from each post-secondary institution (college or university) that you have attended.
- In your CollegeNet application on (page 5) is a space for you to add your recommender’s names and email addresses.
- Request your GRE general, and TOEFL (if applicable) scores from ETS
- Students should attach to the application a statement of academic and professional goals.
- Students should attach to the application a current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- A copy of passport.
- Copy of diploma with English translation for degrees earned outside of the United States.
- Official / original transcripts with English translation.
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.