The Public Health program offered by University of Nevada, Reno has a core curriculum and specializations in the following three areas of public health: Epidemiology, Health and Administration Policy and Social and Behavioral Health.
Our Master of Public Health at University of Nevada, Reno prepares students to become public health professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Public Health
- Social and Behavioral Dimensions of Health
- Epidemiology in Public Health
- Health and the Environment
- Health Policy
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in Health Services
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 940 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.