Applicants of Environmental Engineering programme of Bucknell University must have earned a bachelor of science degree in an engineering or science discipline to be considered for admission.
Faculty research interests emphasize the following areas:
- Environmental engineering
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering
- Water resources
- Computer graphics
- Computer-aided design
- Railroad engineering
- Engineering mechanics
- Pavement design
- Materials performance and characterization
- Construction safety and innovation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Open Channel Flow
- Advanced Topics in Water Resources
- Physical/Chemical Treatment Processes
- Environmental Engineering Biotechnology
- Solid Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Environmental Engineering Chemistry
- Water Treatment Design
- Air Pollution Control
- Environmental Engineering Unit Operations and Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 884 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- To attend Bucknell's graduate studies program, applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university that is comparable to one offered by Bucknell, or a certificate of corresponding achievement from a foreign institution. All applicants must file with the registrar a final transcript, verified final grades and conferral of a baccalaureate degree before admission into a graduate program can be finalized. Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0 = A) in coursework comparable to that at Bucknell as well as in their undergraduate major.
International57882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57882 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National57882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57882 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.