Applicants at Civil Engineering programme of Bucknell University must have earned a bachelor of science degree in an engineering or science discipline to be considered for admission.
Key facts:Students may also earn a master of science degree in civil or environmental engineering through the five-year bachelor of science & master of science in engineering program.
Programme StructureAreas of Concentration include:
- Environmental engineering
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering
- Water resources
- Computer graphics
- Computer-aided design
- Railroad engineering
- Engineering mechanics
- Pavement design
- Materials performance and characterization
- Construction safety and innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1790 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- All applicants for admission are required to complete the Online Application for Admission to Graduate Studies and submit the application fee of $50.
- Application fees are non-refundable and will not be put toward tuition. If your baccalaureate degree is from Bucknell your fee will be waived.
- Recommendation letters from two persons familiar with your academic work or performance.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate and any graduate work should be sent directly from the registrar of the credit granting institution to the Graduate Studies office.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.