Candidates for a master's degree in Chemical Engineering at Bucknell University must complete three required core courses in chemical engineering, four elective courses and a graduate thesis. The program requires an average of 24 months of full-time study.
Core courses are offered in engineering mathematics, thermodynamics, reaction engineering and transport theory. Topics offered as chemical engineering electives include polymer science, bioprocess engineering, advanced materials science and engineering, particle technology, fuel cell technology and independent study projects. In addition, graduate-level courses offered by other departments may be taken as electives with the approval of the chemical engineering department.
- Polymer Science
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Advanced Materials Science And Engineering
- Particle Technology
- Food Science Engineering/fermentation
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Independent Study Projects.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 585 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- All applicants for admission are required to complete the Online Application for Admission to Graduate Studies and submit the application fee of $50.
- Application fees are non-refundable and will not be put toward tuition. If your baccalaureate degree is from Bucknell your fee will be waived.
- Recommendation letters from two persons familiar with your academic work or performance.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate and any graduate work should be sent directly from the registrar of the credit granting institution to the Graduate Studies office.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.