Chemistry programme is offered at Bucknell University.
The master of arts in Chemistry at Bucknell University is a summer program intended for high school chemistry teachers who want to earn an advanced degree while experiencing chemistry in practice.
- Inorganic Materials
- Physical And Polymer Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 581 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- All applicants for admission are required to complete the Online Application for Admission to Graduate Studies and submit the application fee of $50.
- Application fees are non-refundable and will not be put toward tuition. If your baccalaureate degree is from Bucknell your fee will be waived.
- Recommendation letters from two persons familiar with your academic work or performance.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate and any graduate work should be sent directly from the registrar of the credit granting institution to the Graduate Studies office.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.