Chemistry programme is offered at Bucknell University.
The master of science in Chemistry of Bucknell University prepares students to continue their graduate education elsewhere or to obtain attractive employment in industry, government or education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Mechanistic Organic Chemistry
- Special Topics in Organic Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 547 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- To attend Bucknell's graduate studies program, applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university that is comparable to one offered by Bucknell, or a certificate of corresponding achievement from a foreign institution. All applicants must file with the registrar a final transcript, verified final grades and conferral of a baccalaureate degree before admission into a graduate program can be finalized. Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0 = A) in coursework comparable to that at Bucknell as well as in their undergraduate major.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.