Animal Behavior of Bucknell University is administered by the departments of biology and psychology.
The program requires two years of full-time work (including one summer) and consists of in residence course work in biology and psychology while conducting continuing research.
A minimum of eight courses approved by the adviser is required, two of which can be research hours, and the satisfactory completion of a research thesis.
Research programs for this degree do not involve human-animal interactions or animal training (i.e., applied animal behavior).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Amphibian Biology & Conversation
- Topics in Animal Behavior
- Advanced Topics in Animal Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences View 137 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
- No specific undergraduate major is required, but successful candidates will demonstrate work in biology and/or psychology. GRE scores are required, and subject GRE scores in biology and/or psychology are encouraged.
- Required undergraduate work includes core biology courses and statistics. Recommended courses include animal behavior-related biology and/or psychology courses and courses in research methods.
- Recommendation letters from two persons familiar with your academic work or performance.
- Official transcripts of your undergraduate and any graduate work should be sent directly from the registrar of the credit granting institution to the Graduate Studies office.
- Official report of scores on the Graduate Record Examination. Please have test scores sent directly from the Educational Testing Service. Subject tests may also be required by some departments.
International59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
National59474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59474 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lewisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.