We help you master fundamental academic abilities, personal and social development, and the philosophical values of occupational therapy (OT).
Each of these components is introduced early in the curriculum and reinforced in subsequent courses. The curriculum emphasizes the importance of collaboration during the learning experience; since OT's do not work in isolation, we believe they should not learn in isolation either.
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 909 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Application Fees: Full-time applicants from the U.S. and Canada are required to pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Supplemental information: A resume and an essay or personal statement outlining your goals and objectives in graduate school and beyond are required.
- Letters of Reference: Ask three references who can evaluate your work (academically and/or professionally) and overall motivation to pursue your degree.
- Transcripts: Send official transcripts.
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to take the general Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (a score is good for 5 years after test is taken). There are no minimum required scores for the GRE report.
International29924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14962 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National29924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14962 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State29924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14962 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.