The program takes an interdisciplinary approach with an emphasis on patient-centered care. As a graduate, you can become a leader in the healthcare community, continuously striving for excellence in your professional endeavors while compassionately providing for the healthcare needs of those you serve.
The PA Studies program at Clarkson University is a professional degree program intended to prepare students academically and professionally for responsibilities and services as physician assistants.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to the Profession
- Clinical Medicine I
- Basic Science I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhysics View 397 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Application Fees: Full-time applicants from the U.S. and Canada are required to pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Supplemental information: A resume and an essay or personal statement outlining your goals and objectives in graduate school and beyond are required.
- Letters of Reference: Ask three references who can evaluate your work (academically and/or professionally) and overall motivation to pursue your degree.
- Transcripts: Send official transcripts.
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to take the general Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (a score is good for 5 years after test is taken). There are no minimum required scores for the GRE report.
International30882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15441 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National30882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15441 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.