The Metallurgical Engineering program from University of Nevada, Reno three main branches of this major are physical metallurgy, extractive metallurgy, and mineral processing.
The students can elect to pursue in one of the following specialization fields, such as, physical metallurgy, extractive metallurgy, and Mineral Processing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Extractive Metallurgy Laboratory
- Solution Mining, Heap Leach Design and Optimization
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry of Metals
- Precious Metals
- Advanced Mining-Mining Law
- Heat Mass Transport
- Advanced Rock Mechanics
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Advanced Physical Metallurgy
- Interfacial Phenomena
- Physics of Metals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering View 253 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.