Clarkson University offers an MS in engineering science for qualified students who desire interdisciplinary graduate study in engineering.
This Engineering Science program at Clarkson University allows your to pursue a basic master's degree in engineering science with an emphasis on all aspects of the engineering and science schools. The degree program enables you to pursue a broad range of topics and make your master's degree your own.
- minimum of 30 credits beyond BS
- minimum of 18 credits of graduate coursework (12 credits in engineering)
- GPA of 3.0/4.0 (B) for graduation
- two credits of seminar work (in engineering or science)
- minimum of 6 credits of thesis
- twenty of the 30 credit hours must be earned in residence
- one academic year of full-time study beyond the baccalaureate
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Electrical Engineering View 211 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Application form.
- Resume and statement of purpose.
- Letters of recommendation — three letters required.
- Official transcripts.
- Test scores — GRE and TOEFL/IELTS (if applicable).
International41640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1388 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1388 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Potsdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.