Clarkson University offers an MS in engineering science for qualified students who desire interdisciplinary graduate study in engineering.
This program allows your to pursue a basic master's degree in engineering science with an emphasis on all aspects of the engineering and science schools. The degree program enables you to pursue a broad range of topics and make your master's degree your own.
For more information, please visit the programs website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Electrical Engineering View 336 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Application Fees: Full-time applicants from the U.S. and Canada are required to pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Supplemental information: A resume and an essay or personal statement outlining your goals and objectives in graduate school and beyond are required.
- Letters of Reference: Ask three references who can evaluate your work (academically and/or professionally) and overall motivation to pursue your degree.
- Transcripts: Send official transcripts.
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to take the general Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (a score is good for 5 years after test is taken). There are no minimum required scores for the GRE report.
International1388 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1388 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1388 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1388 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition is per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.