The graduate programs in Computer Science are interdisciplinary programs offered jointly by the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering and the Department of Computer Science. You take courses in both departments on a wide-variety of topics, ranging from the theoretical to the applied. If you have an undergraduate background with an appropriate computer science context, then feel free to apply and expand your knowledge.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Automata Theory and Formal Languages
- Computer Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- Compiler Construction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Application Fees: Full-time applicants from the U.S. and Canada are required to pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Supplemental information: A resume and an essay or personal statement outlining your goals and objectives in graduate school and beyond are required.
- Letters of Reference: Ask three references who can evaluate your work (academically and/or professionally) and overall motivation to pursue your degree.
- Transcripts: Send official transcripts.
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to take the general Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (a score is good for 5 years after test is taken). There are no minimum required scores for the GRE report.
International1345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1345 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1345 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition is per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.