The health care industry is rapidly growing, approaching 20 percent of the U.S. economy. Health care executives and professionals face the need to understand where business meets health care to successfully navigate critical challenges, influence policy advocacy, and lead value-based solutions, thus advancing the business of health care while transforming the lives they touch.
The Health Management and Policy program at University of Miami teaches brings together a wide variety of health care leaders, allowing you incomparable exposure to a diverse mixture of fields. Learn alongside clinicians, administrators, and health care industry professionals with unifying qualities a passion for health care and a desire to lead and transform lives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Managerial Accounting in Healthcare Organizational
- Legal Aspects of Health Administration
- Management of Digital Transformation
- MBA Math Module
- Fundamentals of Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management Public Policy View 408 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Completed application for admission submitted through BusinessCAS
- A $48 non-refundable application fee
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions must be submitted directly to BusinessCAS.
- Statement of purpose and short-essay responses to the career goal and program-related questions in BusinessCAS
- A current resume
- At least one letter of recommendation (up to three allowed) may be submitted through the BusinessCAS portal by including recommender contacts within the Program Materials section of the application.
- An official TOEFL or IELTS score is required as proof of English proficiency for international applicants who did not receive a degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is the primary language.
Cost of Attendance is not yet available and will be published when the new University direct-billed expenses have been approved.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.