The Computer Science and Engineering program offered by University of Nevada, Reno prepares students for advanced jobs in industry or for further study and research as part of a Ph.D. program.
Graduates with M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering from University of Nevada, Reno will gain:
- ability to apply computer science and engineering research and theory to advance the art, science and practice of the discipline.
- ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze, interpret, apply and disseminate the data.
- understanding of research methodology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Operating Systems
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Cybersecurity and Network Systems
- Data and Software Systems
- Intelligent and Autonomous Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 805 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Applicants to the graduate program should have a bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics or science and have experience that includes the equivalent of a computer science and engineering minor.
- Students without a computer science and engineering background can apply for graduate special status from The Graduate School and take courses in computer science and engineering to provide the necessary background.
- Online application
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history of your education
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.