Candidates for the M.S. degree in Chemistry at Southern Methodist University must complete 30 credit hours of graduate work acceptable to the department, complete and defend a thesis before a committee of faculty and a general audience from the department, and satisfy all general requirements of the graduate faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instrumental Analysis
- Laboratory Methods in Physical Chemistry
- Advanced Physical Chemistry Laboratory
- Inorganic Synthesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 547 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed graduate application.
- Statement of purpose (submit within the online application).
- Application fee - $75.00 (required, cannot be waived).
- Official transcripts from each and every college or university attended.
- GRE test scores
- Recommendation letters
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- GRE exam, with the Chemistry Subject Area suggested
- 80+ score (Internet based) on TOEFL if English is not the primary language
- 3 letters of recommendation
International51120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1704 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1704 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.