The Master of Arts in International Administration at University of Miami combines academic considerations of politics and culture with those of business, finance, and management to provide participants with the skills necessary to pursue a range of career objectives in both domestic and international careers.
The Master of Arts in International Administration program (MAIA) seeks to prepare students for careers in the administration of public and private organizations. Students are introduced to academic traditions of scholarship and the insights of professional practice in the identification, analysis and management of the complex problems that confront modern institutions. They engage considerations of politics and culture as well as those of business, finance and management in order to develop the skills necessary to work with people in multiple contexts and environments. These include:
- Local, state and federal governmental agencies
- Regional and international organizations
- National and international public health-care management organizations
- Non-profit public service organizations
- Global relief and charitable groups
- Civil society movements
- Corporate and financial concerns
- Emergency management organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Organizations
- International Administration
- World Cultures, Religions and Communications
- World Affairs
- International Economics for MAIA
- Administration of Organizations
- Practicum in International Administration
- Civil Security Management
- Disasters and Humanitarian Assistance
- International Business Finance for MAIA
- Special Topics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The MAIA program offers rolling admission.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1196 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- An $85.00 non-refundable application fee is paid online upon submission of the application.
- You will be asked to provide a copy of your passport.
- You will be required to provide a copy of your bank statementfor the last six months. You may also provide a sponsorship letter indicating your method of funding. This document should be submitted in English, or it should be submitted with a certified English translation.
- You must provide official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended. Official transcripts in languages other than English must also be submitted with a certified English translation.
- Three letters of recommendation must be provided. Two letters should be from a professor/faculty member.
International39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 12 months.
National39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.