This STEM-designated professional degree program provides an advanced platform for students to engage contemporary challenges and address a variety of social, cultural, technological and programmatic contexts.
This Master of Architecture program at University of Miami allows students to advance their undergraduate education by engaging more complex challenges, honing their skills in essential areas, and by developing individual focus areas, for instance in advanced technology, design-build, and building construction, sustainability and resilience, urban design, historic preservation and adaptive-use, healthcare, or hospitality. Students direct their trajectory following their interests, develop areas of professional concentration through certificates, and engage in critical research.
- To prepare students for professional leadership and lifelong learning in architecture, urbanism, and related fields.
- To preserve and develop knowledge for the profession through research and practice.
- To share knowledge locally and internationally through community service.
- To promote building and community design goals of environmental responsibility, social equity, and economic sustainability.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Architecture Design
- Building Technology: Structural Systems
- History of Architecture: Baroque through Contemporary
- Architecture Design
- Environmental Building Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 301 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Completed application form with an application fee. This fee is mandatory.
- A letter or statement expressing your interest in the program and reasons for applying.
- Official transcripts of all college and university courses taken, indicating the date your professional or other undergraduate degree was awarded. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institution’s registrar.
- Official GRE or GMAT scores sent directly and TOEFL scores, as applicable.(GRE/GMAT not required for Executive Master of Construction Management)
- Three academic (and professional, if applicable) letters of recommendation (Two for MRED+U program).
- Digital and/or printed portfolio.
International2100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.