This STEM-designated professional degree program provides a well-grounded understanding of architecture as students immerse in contemporary challenges to address a variety of social, cultural, technological and programmatic contexts.
At the heart of the Architecture program curriculum at University of Miami are Core Studios that introduce students to critical topics, imbue necessary skills, inspire critical thinking, examine the production of meaning in architecture, and foster an understanding of architecture as an integrative discipline. The Core Studios are carefully synchronized with core courses in drawing and visualization, history and theory, technology and systems, and practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architecture Design
- Architecture and Culture
- Introductory Calculus
- English Composition
- Architecture and the Environment
- Building Technology I: Materials & Methods
- History of Architecture I: Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 94 - 105 credits
DisciplinesArchitecture View 330 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Completed application form with an application fee. This fee is mandatory.
- A letter or statement expressing your interest in the program and reasons for applying.
- Official transcripts of all college and university courses taken, indicating the date your professional or other undergraduate degree was awarded. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institution’s registrar.
- Official GRE or GMAT scores sent directly and TOEFL scores, as applicable.(GRE/GMAT not required for Executive Master of Construction Management)
- Three academic (and professional, if applicable) letters of recommendation
- Digital and/or printed portfolio.
International39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 36 months.
National39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.