Students applying to the Performance - Orchestral Instrument program at Southern Methodist University Meadows School of the Arts must perform an audition on their principal instrument as outlined in the Required Graduate Audition Repertoire section of this website.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Departmental Performance Class
- Sight Reading for Pianists
- Modern Acoustic Guitar
- Class Piano
- Class Voice
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To assure full consideration for the fall term, application should be completed online and ALL supporting materials pertaining to the application for admission should be delivered to the Meadows Graduate Office
- Materials received from applicants who do not enroll will be retained by the Meadows Graduate Office for one year.
- All documents become the property of Southern Methodist University and cannot be returned.
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee is required.
International48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.