Students accepted into the program spend their first three years at Baylor. In addition to medical school classes, students will take several online public health classes.
The fourth year is spent taking classes at UTSPH.
The fifth year, it's back to Baylor for the last year of medical school.
Our training program offers array of career possibilities in traditional realms such as patient care and research as well as community-based health programs, health policy development, and healthcare administration.
Faculty members from Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Texas School of Public Health provide program trainee instruction.
- Foundations of Biostatistics
- Introduction to Management and Policy Sciences
- Overview of Environmental Health
- Intro to Epidemiology
For more information please visit the programme website.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 803 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Applicants to Baylor College of Medicine who have taken the MCAT will not need to take the GRE
- Any applicant to Baylor who did not take the MCAT should discuss this directly with the admissions office at UTSPH
- Applicants will be asked to provide essays and letters of recommendation directly to UTSPH
International25800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 129000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 60 months.
National25800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 129000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.