At Foods and Nutrition from Western University - Canada students will also expand their research competence through a major research project or completion of a thesis.
During our program you will gain competitive advantage to set you apart for future career opportunities. Brescia’s cutting-edge research, faculty engagement, and innovative facilities allow every Masters student to succeed both academically and professionally.
This program prepares graduates for fulfilling careers in research with organizations such as private corporations, government agencies, health charities, research management agencies, medical institutions, and in academia.
- Nutrition Research and Epidemiology
- Food and Nutritional Policies and Regulations
- Leadership and Food Management
- Food and Nutritional Sciences
- Advances in Clinical Nutritionl
- Community Nutrition and Program Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- MScFN Course-Based (Internship Stream)- November 1 to January 18
- MScFN Thesis-Based (Thesis Stream) - November 1 to January 31
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 30 other Masters in Food Sciences in Canada
- Honours BSc in Foods and Nutrition (or an equivalent four-year honours degree).
- Undergraduate courses in research methodology and statistics.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 78%.
- Relevant work or volunteer experience
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International23058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11529 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National7250 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3625 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.