Program graduates will participate in the creation of new knowledge and/or will advance the state-of-the-art in a specific sub-discipline of mechanical engineering through the completion of a thesis project. The thesis project may contain elements of design, experimentation, and analysis and will require innovation and creativity.
Program graduates will develop technical writing and oral presentation skills.
Program graduates will demonstrate a pattern of living consistent with high ethical and moral standards.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied Engineering Math
- Intermediate Fluid Dynamics
- Dynamics of Mechanical Systems
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Advanced Mechanisms, Robotics
- Compliant Mechanisms
- Optimization Techniques in Engineering
- Special Topics in Mechanical Engineering
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 308 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to complete the application you will need to gather several pieces of information including the following:
- Application - Submit an application by program deadline
- Take the TOEFL or IELTS English Proficiency Exam and meet university minimums. Please note that some departments may have higher requirements
- Receive at least a 3.0 grade-point average in the cumulative undergraduate GPA from a regionally accredited university in the United States, or a comprehensive grade-point average of 3.0 from an equivalent university outside the United States
- Evidence of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation - Request online letters of recommendation from three professors or professionals
- Statement of Intent – Department websites may have specific instructions on what they require.
- Complete any additional application materials that may be required by your department.
International832 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 832 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State416 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 416 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.