Students of the Supply Chain Management program at Virginia Commonwealth University will be introduced to supply management and logistics systems, international logistics, transportation management, enterprise resource planning and innovation processes. In addition, students will learn how to identify problems, gather information, analyze data, interpret solutions, establish contingencies and effectively present results.
Although developed in collaboration with the U.S. Army, the intent of the program is to provide an opportunity for both military officers and civilians to earn a master’s degree in supply chain management.
Student learning goals
Graduates will employ knowledge of supply chain management, while effectively utilizing analytics tools, to provide solutions and insight to complex business solutions.
Student learning outcomes
- Content knowledge: Demonstrate an understanding of the complexities of global supply chains
- Uncertainty and risk: Demonstrate appropriate strategies to assess and manage uncertainty and risk
- Analytics methodologies: Employ analytics tools to support decision-making
- Analytics applications: Apply analytics techniques to supply chain problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Supply Chain Management
- SAP ERP and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Advanced Decision Analytics
- Operations Management
- Guided Study in Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 129 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.