Students will be introduced to supply management and logistics systems, international logistics, transportation management, enterprise resource planning and innovation processes. In addition, students will learn how to identify problems, gather information, analyze data, interpret solutions, establish contingencies and effectively present results.
Student learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate how to manage the complexities present in global supply chains
- Demonstrate the ability to add value in global supply chains
- Demonstrate how to design, plan and control organizational processes using information technology
- Demonstrate how to manage data and uncertainty in supply chains
- Apply cross-disciplinary skills to foster innovative solutions to supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Develop research and communications skills
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Management Science
- Analytics for Organizational Decision-making
- Operations Management
- Managerial Accounting Concepts
- Financial Management
- Business Process Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 125 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.