Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you seek a deeper sense of meaning and purpose in life? Or perhaps you've been thinking about making a career change and want to do something that will have a meaningful impact in the world. If so, we welcome you to join us on the path of becoming a professional social worker.
Please explore the links below to learn more about the exciting career options that are available to you, why the University of Wyoming of Social Work is a great choice for where to get your MSW, and how to apply to our MSW program.
One of the most exciting aspects of getting an MSW is all of the career options that will be available to you. Given that social work is a profession marked by a strong desire to help others, social workers can work in a variety of roles such as:
- Child, family, and school social work
- Medical and public health social work
- Mental health and substance abuse social work
- Administration, planning, and policymaking
- Community outreach and organizing
- Training and education
- Disability Studies Theory and Practice
- Assessment and The DSM
- Social Work and Health Care
- Professional Social Work Practice: Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Principles and Philosophy of Social Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 607 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 24 months.
National15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5076 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.