The Molecular Biology program from University of Wyoming it is open for new students with a Bachelor's degree to apply (both those from University of Wyoming and those from other institutions). Funding in this program is not guaranteed and is to be negotiated with the PI whose lab you will join.
University of Wyoming’s molecular biology program provides students with the education and research experience needed to excel in biological research and biotechnology. The emergence of molecular biology has blurred the distinctions previously drawn between biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, zoology, and botany by identifying the many common, unifying principles that are the essence of all life forms.
- General Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Laboratory Research in Molecular Biology
- Student Seminar
- Clinical Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Genetics View 287 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.