AT the University of Wyoming you will have a top-notch faculty. Our faculty is dedicated to distinction in research and graduate education. Faculty research is characterized by numerous interdisciplinary collaborations and a remarkably collegial atmosphere.
The ultimate goal of our MS programs in Geology and Geophysics is to produce students who have the capacity to develop and perform research at the cutting edge of the geological sciences as professionals in industry and in the government. We also expect MS students in Geology and Geophysics to have well developed skills in scientific communication and be able to converse effectively both to peers and to the general public.
- Groundwater Flow and Solute Transport Modeling
- Isotope Geology
- Geological Remote Sensing
- Tectonic Evolution of the North American Cordillera
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology View 280 other Masters in Geology in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.