Louisiana State University offers the M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Political Science, focused on:
- American politics
- comparative politics
- international relations
- political theory
- political methodology
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Development
- Decision Models for Public Administration
- Special Topics in American Politics
- State and Local Government Administration
- State Politics and Policy Making
- Public Budgeting
- Executive Politics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 245 other Masters in Political Science in United States
Normally, admission into our graduate program can be granted to students who have
- completed the B.A. or M.A. in political science with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) in undergraduate or graduate course work,
- a score on the verbal section of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) in the 55th percentile or above,
- a score on the quanitative section of the GRE in the 45th percentile or above,
- strong letters of recommendation from professors familiar with their work. Without exception, all applicants are required to take the GRE. A personal statement is also required.
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.