Evidence must be shown of excellent scholarship, research potential, and a career interest in academic dentistry.
The Master of Science program offers a rigorous curriculum, requiring a minimum of 22 didactic credits and 18 research credits, for a total of 40 credits. Individual programs of graduate study and research should be developed by the student in close collaboration with his or her advisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biostatistics IA
- Biostatistics IB
- Biostatistics & Epidemiology II
- Epidemiology & Critical Thinking in the Practice of Dentistry
- Scientific & Technical Writing
- Critical Evaluation of Scientific Literature
- Successful Research Strategies
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesDentistry View 98 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.