Master of Mass Communication offered by Louisiana State University students can choose between two tracks – scholarly and professional – and can pursue the study of:
- strategic communication (public relations & advertising)
- and political communication
Our program offers a core set of courses to all students, then allows each student to design a course plan within a flexible framework to meet either their professional or scholarly needs.
This is a two-year degree and we offer about 40% of our full-time students graduate assistantships that pay $11,500 stipend per year for up to two years. This comes with a tuition exemption (although you still must pay some mandatory student fees).
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 547 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.