Civil and Environmental Engineering at Tufts is focused on applying engineering and science to help society anticipate and respond to emerging challenges at the intersection of people and natural and built systems.
We provide students with the best of both worlds: a student-centered experience at a top-notch research university. You’ll join small classes and immerse yourself in cutting-edge, interdisciplinary research led by innovative faculty.
Master's degrees require a minimum of 30 SHUs and the fulfillment of the number of courses required by the program with grades of S (satisfactory) or at least a B-.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental/water quality engineering
- Environmental hydrology and hydraulics
- Data analysis
- Environmental field measurements
- Land-use planning
- Environmental pollutants
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 203 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.