The academic combination that the Bioengineering Master program offers gives our bioengineering graduates professional flexibility, a distinct competitive advantage in the ever-changing field of bioengineering.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biomechanical Systems and Devices
- Cell and Bioprocess Engineering
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Signals and Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 293 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Letters of Recommendation.
- High School Transcript(s)
- Senior Grades: All applicants will be required to send their senior grades as part of their application.
- For applicants to the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering or the Combined Degree Programs with the SMFA at Tufts or the NEC: SAT with two subject tests or ACT
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- A written request from your college counselor or school official who can attest that the fee would represent a financial hardship.
International51530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51530 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51530 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.