Accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), the Counselor Education program at North Dakota State University prepares counselors to work professionally with persons from diverse cultural backgrounds in a variety of settings. Program specializations are available in School Counseling and in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Research, Measurement and Program Evaluation
- Counseling Techniques
- Counseling Theory
- Assessment Techniques
- Counseling Across the Lifespan
- Career Counseling and Testing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 48 - 60
DisciplinesEducational Psychology Counselling Psychology View 607 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- A completed application
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or a minimum GPA of 3.0 on 10 semester credits of graduate coursework
- Personal and professional references
- A detailed statement of purpose
- You are required to submit your online application and nonrefundable $35 application fee
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Submitting your transcripts (statement of marks)
- All graduate applicants, regardless of citizenship or residency, must demonstrate proficiency with the English language before they will be considered for admission to a graduate program
International34032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 709 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State19440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 405 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fargo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.