The Accountancy prerequisites for the program may be met with graduate courses, some of which are newly designed and online.
The Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.) program at North Dakota State University is designed to have students complete graduate studies needed to advance their careers in public accounting, corporate accounting, or government accounting and to prepare them for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam or Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
Our approach to learning involves creating a collaborative environment in which students can develop analytical skills and gain in-depth accounting knowledge. Students will be prepared to identify accounting problems, research the problem and possible solutions through the use of on-line databases, and present a recommended action. The learning environment also provides students with the opportunity to draw from the experiences of fellow students from diverse backgrounds.
More informationVisit official programme website
Information Resources Management
Legal Aspects of Business
Applied Professional Research
Total Required Credit Hours
Advanced Fraud Examination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling schedule.
DisciplinesAccounting View 540 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- The applicant's overall undergraduate GPA should be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant's GPA for upper-division accounting courses should be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant does not have to complete the GMAT, if the student meets the minimum GPA requirements (requirements A.1. and A.2.).
- If the applicant's GPA is below the 3.0 standards (requirements A.1. and A.2.), conditional admission to the program may be allowed under the following conditions:
- The student has significant post-graduation work experience OR
- The student takes the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with an expectation that the student earn a score of at least 550.
International655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National561 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 561 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State374 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 374 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.