These pillars serve as a foundation to transform students to become tomorrow's leaders and ensure a well-rounded knowledge base relevant to the current business climate.Florida Atlantic University's Executive MHA Program is an intensive 15-month program offering exceptional quality.
The Executive Health Administration (Executive) curriculum at Florida Atlantic University allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MHA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for FAU's Executive Programs. It is an effective way to insure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Communication Skills for Business Professionals
- Organizational Behavior in Healthcarecal developments in such areas as pharmaceuticals, and government regulation of patient care.
- Health Policy
- Healthcare Finance
- Health Law
- Research Methods for Healthcare Management
- Global Issues in Health Care Delivery.
- Current Topics in Health Care Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 1028 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Florida Atlantic University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score taken within the last 5 years
- Scores are required regardless of GPA
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor’s degree
International24624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 15 months.
National24624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 15 months.
In-State8904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.