The Master’s of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) at Florida State University provides expertise in information technology, individual and organizational behavior, and information management targeted to developing the IT skills needed to work effectively within information provision environments.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Assessing Information Needs
- Usability Analysis
- Management of Information Organizations
- Information Systems Management
- Advanced Online Searching
- Writing for the Information Professions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 446 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
The decision is made based on a holistic review of the application, including:
- prior IT-related coursework or work experience
- prior academic experience
- Entrance exam can be waived for master’s and specialist applicants who meet ONE of the following criteria:
- A completed Master’s, JD, MD, or PhD degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher from a regionally accredited institution;
- Two years of professional experience working in the information or information technology field and a 3.0 or higher upper‐division undergraduate GPA from a regionally accredited institution; or
- FSU undergraduate students with an upper‐division information technology GPA of 3.2 or higher and an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher.
International1110 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1110 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.