Are you passionate about promoting the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities?
- Our Prevention Science program at the University of Oregon is designed to provide training in the design, evaluation, and delivery of interventions aimed at reducing risk and enhancing protective factors in children, youth, and families, and building resilient communities.
- Our strengths-based program is designed to produce culturally-competent prevention scientists capable of advancing healthy outcomes across diverse settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Prevention Science program is founded on principles of social justice, equity, and inclusion. Program faculty highly value and support student diversity.
- Current student body represents both national and international students, and students from different socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, as well as from different academic backgrounds (biology, public health, dietetics, psychology) given the inter-disciplinary nature of this degree. [MOU1]
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Counselling View 195 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Confirm that you are an international student applicant.
- Complete and submit the University of Oregon online application.
- Complete and submit all additional materials required by the department or program.
- Submit official transcript(s) to the Office of the Registrar.
- Submit documentation of English language proficiency.
International30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 12 months.
National30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18120 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Eugene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.