The School of Engineering and the Lally School of Management jointly offer a unique Master of Engineering program in Systems Engineering and Technology Management (SETM) that is administered through the ISE department.
Although the program is open to qualified undergraduates from other institutions, it is primarily intended as a co-terminal degree option for Rensselaer engineering undergraduates. The unique feature of this program is the fusion of a management/decision sciences core with the student’s undergraduate engineering discipline. It is designed to provide engineering students with an opportunity to extend their understanding of emerging technologies within their disciplines while providing fundamental background in technical decision making methods and technology management.
- Design and Analysis of Work Systems
- Optimization Algorithms and Applications
- Quality Control
- Engineering Project Management
- Facilities Design and Industrial Logistics
- Human Performance Modeling and Support
- Ethics of Modeling for Industrial and System Engineering
- Theory of Production Scheduling
- Computational Intelligence
- Complex Systems Modeling for Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Ethics of Modeling for Industrial and Systems Engineering
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
August 15, 2018 - Spring 2019 Application Deadline
January 1, 2019 - Fall 2019 Application Deadline
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 239 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Graduate Application
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of $75
- Personal Statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Portfolio, if required by department
- IT Background Evaluation form (IT only)
- Transcripts and Degrees
- Degree Equivalency
International54000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54000 USD per year and a duration of .
National54000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54000 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State54000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54000 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.