The Development & Learning track prepares graduate students for work in schools, nonprofit agencies, and other applied settings, or for future doctoral training. The program includes coursework in the areas of human development, learning and cognition, and educational research methods, as well as completion of a data-driven master's thesis.
The Educational Psychology and Research (REMS) track at University of Kansas prepares graduate students for careers in quantitative methodologies. The program includes coursework in research methods, program evaluation, classroom assessment, measure development, and statistics.Benefits of the program include:
- Program Reputation - KU’s Master's degree in Educational Psychology & Research is offered through the KU School of Education, which was recently ranked 8th in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Public Education Schools.
- Focus on Diversity - A premier learning and research institution committed to full participation of previously excluded or neglected classes of people on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, and status as a veteran. Learn more about KU's Office of Diversity & Equity.
- Available Funding - Most first-year students in the Master's degree in Educational Psychology & Research are offered a 20-hours-per-week Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) position with the Center for Educational Testing and Evaluation (CETE).
- Vibrant Campus Environment - In the heart of the United States, the city of Lawrence revolves around the University and its students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Learning and Instruction
- Human Development
- Research and Evaluation Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducational Research Educational Psychology View 256 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- The University of Kansas is a great place to pursue a graduate degree, since graduate education is central to KU’s mission of learning, scholarship and creative activity. We invite you to explore our graduate degree information, review our student resources, and learn more on our knowledgeable faculty and the vibrant community of Lawrence, Kansas.
- Please note that KU does not accept paper applications for admission. The online application is designed to give you the ability to submit all supporting documents in one form. Not sure of how to proceed? We’ve created a Graduate Application Checklist, just for you!
International19322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19322 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24023 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24023 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10061 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.