This Homeland Security program at George Washington University offers innovative professional development opportunities for individuals involved in public and private safety sectors, have experience in law enforcement, emergency management, corporate security, transportation security, fire service, public safety, public health preparedness, or the military.
Students are taught by acknowledged leaders in the field of homeland security who bring first-hand experience to the classroom, providing a strong focus on practical experience and strategic application of knowledge.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Homeland security strategy and policy development
- Emergency response
- Inter-agency cooperation
- Leadership and performance management
- Managing organizational change
- Intelligence and strategic analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Transport Management Terrorism & Security View 1524 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two (2) recommendations.Detailed answers must be provided addressing the applicant’s professional abilities, personal qualities, career potential, and potential to be successful in a graduate-level program.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- Statement of purpose
- A resumé and proof of employment as a safety and/or security professional.
International1205 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1205 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1205 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1205 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.