The MA in Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies from Georgetown University provides a solid grounding in the languages and cultures of the region and interdisciplinary depth in the social sciences. Students in the program will achieve:
- knowledge of the region from broad disciplinary perspectives and using a variety of methodologies;
- the ability to integrate theoretical with practical knowledge of regional affairs;
- a thematically focused-curriculum that develops expertise;
- proficiency in at least one regional language;
- original research utilizing the student’s language of proficiency; and
- effective oral presentation and critical writing skills.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies European Studies Linguistics View 15 other Masters in European Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Georgetown University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- 3 Recommendations
- Entrance Examination Requirements - Official Test Results (GRE)
- Foreign Applicant Entrance Examination (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official Transcripts of Academic Coursework and Degrees Earned
International59895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59895 USD per year during 12 months.
National59895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59895 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.