The Environmental Health Sciences program from University of Maryland can be completed on either a full- or part-time basis with classes offered in the afternoon and evening. All requirements must be met and the degree awarded within five years following the date of entrance into the program.
The Master of Public Health program will prepare graduates to work in public health service as practitioners, researchers, administrators, and consultants. The mission of the MPH program with concentration in Environmental Health Sciences is to promote the development of professional practitioners and researchers in environmental health who understand the science, theory and practice of public and environmental health, and can apply this knowledge toward the detection, management, and prevention of environmental health problems. Click here to see the competencies expected of all students who complete an MPH and those with a concentration in Environmental Health Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Assessment
- Infectious Diseases
- Environmental Justice
- Health Disparities
- Spatial Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1127 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Undergraduate transcripts
- GRE scores taken within the past 5 years
- 3 letters of recommendation that address the applicant's academic capabilities and probability of success in graduate school
- Statement of goals and interests and their congruence with those of the program
- Relevant academic/work experience, including previous coursework in biology, chemistry, mammalian physiology, mathematics, statistical methods, and/or statistical software packages.
International39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State17544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8772 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.