Our Bioengineering program from University of Maryland provides a basic understanding of bioengineering at the molecular and cellular level, focusing on:
- Medical Devices
- Biocomputational Systems
- Optical Technologies
- Drug Delivery
- Therapeutics Design
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Cell and Tissue Engineering
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biomolecular and cellular rate processes
- Biomaterials and tissue engineering
- Drug delivery
- Cellular and tissue biomechanics
- Electrophysiology of the cell
- Cellular and physiological transport phenomena
- Biomedical imaging
- Medical diagnostics systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Biotechnology View 292 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State17544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8772 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.