We offer a master degree in Human Development at University of Maryland.
- Courses in biological, social, cognitive, and personality development and in quantitative methods and a written comprehensive examination are required for all master's degrees.
- History and Systems in Human Development
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Social Development and Socialization Processes
- Cognitive Development and Learning
- Human Development and Neuroscience
- Peer Culture and Group Processes in Human Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Community Development View 3581 other Masters in Education in United States
- The minimum academic standard for regular admission to the Graduate School is a B average, or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, in a program resulting in the award of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree and standing from a comparable foreign institution.
- Standards for admission to a PhD program are generally higher than those for admission to a certificate or an MS program. Applicants must also document, where necessary, successful completion of undergraduate prerequisites for graduate study in the chosen field.
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirements set by the Graduate School and must meet departmental and/or program-specific requirements which may exceed the minimum.
International18965 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18965 USD per year during 12 months.
National18965 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18965 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4847 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.