The Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology group at the University of California, Davis, is composed of more than 80 faculty members drawn from 26 departments encompassed within the School of Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine, the College of Biological Sciences, and the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. The campus wide nature of the group provides the program with exceptional diversity and opportunity for interdisciplinary collaborations that can accommodate students with a broad spectrum of interests. The intellectual freedom and breadth are reflected in the numerous areas of study available. These include general training in cellular/molecular physiology and systemic physiology, as well as more specialized fields such as cardiorespiratory physiology, comparative physiology, endocrinology, exercise physiology, neurophysiology, and reproductive physiology. As students transcend disciplines, they have the option of participating in designated emphasis programs for reproductive biology, biotechnology, biophotonics, organism-environment interactions, or translational research.
- Advanced Physiology
- Companion discussion
- Scientific Integrity
- Optional Adviser approved elective courses
- Optional elective courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Physiology View 238 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- Letters of recommendation
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended
- By the time they enroll, successful applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent that is comparable to a degree from the University of California both in distribution of academic subject matter and in scholarship achievement.
- UC Davis graduate programs are no longer accepting paper transcripts as a part of the application process. Instead, all applicants must upload PDF versions of their transcripts or academic records directly to our system.
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 24 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.