George Washington University graduate students choose focus areas from the following: applied electromagnetics; communications and networks; electrical power and energy; electronic, photonics, and MEMS (VLSI stystems and microelectronics); signal and image processing; systems and controls.
Our location in Washington, D.C.—home to one of the nation's largest concentrations of high-technology enterprises—gives our students and faculty access to new advances in technology through government agencies, private industry and defense centers.
Students in our master in Electrical Engineering program benefit from a flexible schedule that includes both late afternoon and evening classes. Additionally, students may choose a thesis or non-thesis option.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Electromagnetics
- Microwave Engineering
- Stochastic Processes in Engineering
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Communication Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 43 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript.
- Applicant must possess a B.S. in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science with a grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 credits of undergraduate work.
- Two (2) recommendation
- All applicants must choose an area of focus that most closely matches their interests and note this on the online application. All applicants must submit a resumé or CV.
International2035 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2035 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2035 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2035 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.