The Technology Education sequence is not a teacher certification program. Certified teachers pursue the degree for professional development. Non-certified students also may pursue the master's in conjunction with other courses required for teacher certification.
Department of Technology graduate students often present their team class projects at the annual University Research Symposium, hosted by the Graduate School.
- STEM Education Learning Theories
- STEM Education Integrated Curriculum
- STEM Education Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 181 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present official transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program.
- submit official GRE Scores if GPA is below a 2.80 cumulative or 3.00 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework (use institutional code 1319)
International17290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17290 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9466 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
FundingScholarships Your grades, achievements, and activities during high school typically determine the scholarships for which you are eligible. Often, the organization or individual donor providing the scholarship wishes to reward or encourage certain characteristics or behaviors such as strong academic credentials, leadership or community service activities, or plans to enter a certain profession.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.